Monday, 4 October 2010

Video: Nick Russell campaigning in Kentish Town




I had a great day campaigning in London on Saturday: in the afternoon I was back in Tower Hamlets with John Griffiths, the Lib Dem candidate to be the Borough's elected Mayor. (I was thrilled when a number of people there told me they had come to help after reading my blog post on Friday.)

Before that, there was just time for a trip to Camden and a delivery round in Kelly Street, one of Kentish Town's prettiest streets. I also caught up with Nick Russell, the Lib Dem candidate for the by-election, who also showed me some of the local landmarks.

He's campaigning to save one of them, the grand Pizza Express building on Kentish Town Road, which is under threat from developers. You can sign Nick's petition here.

To keep up with campaign news, and to find out how you can help elect Nick Russell on October 28, visit his Facebook page here.

No comments: